My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 September 2009

Oodles of Winners!

The 5 winners to receive The Smart One and the Pretty One by Claire LaZebnik are:

# 77 Em
# 12 LiveLaughLoveCj
# 4o CanCan (Mom Most Traveled)
# 52 Wendi B. (Wendi's Book Corner)
# 146 Katie

You have all been emailed (check you spam folder) I need to hear from all of you within 48 hours or I have to redraw, which I really do not want to have to do.

Thank you to Miriam at Hachette for sponsoring this contest.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Jennifer! You were one of the 5 winners to win a copy of "The Way Home" by George Pelecanos. I have also emailed you.

Please send me your mailing address as soon as possible so I can forward it to Hachette!

Lisa

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Congo rats to the winners!!

Pricilla said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Kim said...

I have an award for you -- just because :)
http://zqueenbees.blogspot.com/2009/09/spread-love.html

mannequin said...

Congratulations winners!

Wendi B. - Wendi's Book Corner ~ Rainy Day Reads in Seattle said...

Thank you so much! This book sounds great and I'm really excited to read it. :)

Congrats everyone ~ Wendi