My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

13 September 2009

Quotable Sunday

"Just don't give up on trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong."
~ Ella Fitzgerald

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives."
~ Annie Dillard

"To realize one's nature perfectly — that is what each of us is here for."
~ Oscar Wilde

"You can preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips."
~ Oliver Goldsmith

"Always behave like a duck — keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath."
~ Jacob Braude

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.."
~ H. Norman Schwarzkopf

"It's not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change."
~ Charles Darwin

"Decide what you want, and decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work."
~ H.L. Hunt

"There isn't any virtue where there has never been any temptation."
~ Margaret Deland

"Character may be manifested in the great moments, but it is made in the small ones."
~ Phillips Brooks

My favourite Quote:
"When the character of the person is not clear, look at his friends ."
~ Japanese Proverb

To join in the fun or to see what other topics are being quoted visit A Daily Dose of Toni

Photobucket

6 comments:

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

Like you and I like this one best:

"When the character of the person is not clear, look at his friends ."
~ Japanese Proverb

I do hope my character is clear, but if not, YOU are my friend - so what does that say? ;)

MUAH
Love you
Mama Hen

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Excellent quote choices, Jennifer! My favorite is:

"You can preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips."
~ Oliver Goldsmith

So very true! Hope you're having a great Sunday! :)

KimberlyKaye said...

"When the character of the person is not clear, look at his friends ."
~ Japanese Proverb

That is a great piece of advice!

LT said...

You posted a ton of good ones today! Even though I loved a bunch of them, this one jumped out at me!
"You can preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips." Love it!!
Happy (late) Sunday!

Sharon's Garden of Book Reviews said...

Hi!
Stop by my blog when you have a minute! I have an award for you!
It's at the BBAW Day One - Some of My Favorite Blogs!

Kim said...

If you come across more "thought stoppers" join me on Thursdays for my meme Think on Thursday.