My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

05 September 2009

Rest, Reading, and Blog Work!

You read the title correctly, scary thought, huh? I am indeed going to try and work on making my blog look better. Definitely not before I rest and read or read and rest. I have not decided the order just yet. I know I definitely plan to do the first two. Working on my blog needs to be done, it is a pity my computer knowledge is so limited. I am hoping I will achieve a seamless transformation; however, there is always the chance something I do could go horribly wrong. Okay, there is a higher than likely chance. Fortunately I have an incredible desire to read and rest! So for now my blog is safe. That being said, Amy made all these beautiful banners, buttons, header, and adorable siggy for me and I really want my blog to be cleaner looking. I know how I want it to look in my head. Getting it to actually look that way is a whole different can of worms. Wish me luck. If nothing else, I will have some great book reviews out of the day or weekend and be well rested! I wonder how long it will take me to give in and hire a professional to sort out my blog?

Photobucket

9 comments:

Susie said...

Good luck with your blog facelift:-)

Amy A.K.A. "The Mrs." said...

Whatever it is you're trying to do, I just know you can do eeet. :)
If you need advice or someone to partner in looking for answers, let me know.

Thanks for the link love. ;) I'm glad you like your banners/header/button/siggy.

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

I, personally think it looks great!!

Maizie Designs said...

Hi Jennifer! I love the way your blog looks. It does look very clean and professional to me. But I know what you mean about knowing how you want it to look in your own head. I do that with my own website. It is like an everchanging entity-once you fix one thing another idea pops into the head and then you have to fix that!

Well, good luck fixing it up and I hope get to read and relax a whole bunch.

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

I think it is looking very, very clean - good job!

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Love the header and siggy - Amy did a great job! Your blog's looking great - inspiring me to do something with mine! :)

Diane said...

Have fun redesigning. (I'd be afraid, I'd lose my blog) LOL

Jenny Girl said...

First off I like the look of your blog. I like the colors and the font. But I know how you feel.
You know what you want, and how you want it to look. Making it work is the hard part. I'm not computer savy either, but I do what I can :)
Good luck and don't be scared. No one's life depends on it and we are here for you no matter what happens.

Mighty M said...

Hope you get your blog stuff figured out, and more importantly that you got lots of rest! ;-)