My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

27 September 2009

The Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

I enjoy being able to take time on Sundays to curl up with a good book or two. Today I am going to begin reading two books for future review:

The Puzzle King by Betsy Carter (for a review), 344 pages.
Casting Off by Nicole R. Dickson (for a review) 373 pages.

I am now into my third week of attempting to fit Outlander into my reading schedule. Wish me luck! Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

I haven't read any of the books that you mentioned but I will check them out. Would love to come back and hear your reviews of them. I love your blog!

Sandy said...

Stopping by from SITS. Nice blog! Great book suggestions.

Feeling Fit With Dana said...

I have to tell you that Outlander is one of my all time favorite books!!! You should try to get it in!

Stopping by from SITS!

Farrah from The Book Faery Reviews said...

I keep hearing about Outlander but I've yet to add it to my TBRL. Looks like I'm now going to have to add it to see what all the hooplah's about! Happy Reading! :-)

Lynne said...

I too keep hearing about Outlander. Sometimes you just gotta go with it and jump in to find out what all the hoopla is about.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I know, wasn't I a gigantic baby?! My poor mother.

Jenny said...

I love the cover for the puzzle king... very intriguing!

maizie. said...

I am really looking forward to hearing about the Puzzle King. Is Casting Off a knitting book by chance?