My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

20 September 2009

Time-Quoatable Sunday

"The whole life of man is but a point of time; let us enjoy it."
~ Plutarch

"This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend."
~ Theophrastus

"If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves."
~ Maria Edgeworth

"All my possessions for a moment of time."
~ Elizabeth I

"An unhurried sense of time is in itself a form of wealth."
~ Bonnie Friedman

"Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save."
~ Will Rogers

My favourite Quote:
"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."
~ Carl Sandburg

To join in the fun or to see what other topics are being quoted visit A Daily Dose of Toni

Photobucket

15 comments:

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

I love the quote from Maria Edgeworth. Lovely blog! So glad I wandered over from SITS!

Tami said...

ALL BEAUTIFUL! wow.. I can't pick a favorite!

Kara said...

Great quotes! I've always loved that last one too.

Whimsical Creations said...

Great quotes!

Teashop Girl said...

This is a great theme. Thanks for reminding me to get out there and spend this beautiful day wisely. :)

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I love the quote by Maria Edgeworth - it is perfect!

Happy Sunday!

mellisarock said...

"An unhurried sense of time is in itself a form of wealth."
~ Bonnie Friedman

I love love love this quote!! Thanks for sharing! Have a great Sunday!

Shelley said...

I agree with you on the favorite!

"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."
~ Carl Sandburg

Stay@homemommy said...

"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."
~ Carl Sandburg
Your favorite is my favorite as well. Thanks for sharing.
~Karrie

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

Wonderful Quotes on Time this week Jennifer.

My favorite:
"If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves."
~ Maria Edgeworth

It's all in the moments that make up a life....

Happy Sunday

LT said...

I love the topic! All the quotes are great! I like this one: "If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves."
Happy Sunday!

shopannies said...

depends on what moment if my possesions are donned or not

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Wow, I can't even pick a favorite- those are all great quotes!

Ms. Lucy said...

Hi Jennifer:) Come on over to:
http://enchantedbyjosephine.blogspot.com/2009/09/announcing-winner-of-melinda-and-wild.html

You've won my giveaway!!

mannequin said...

Time, time, time. I often wonder what life would be like if there was no such thing as clocks. Clocks report the time but they also dictate time in a way. I guess it's the measurement of time that intrigues me.