My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 September 2009

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here are mine:

"Under normal circumstances I would have found her reassuring, but not this particular morning." and further down the page, "During the previous evening and night I had been very low, and had felt the same kind of ache in my stomach and chest that missing Jock had caused during my first months in the unit."

~Page 157, The Unit by Ninni Holmqvist

What are you reading?
Photobucket

18 comments:

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

How fun! I'll have to remember to participate next week.

That book sounds really good!

Sandy said...

Good morning! Stopping by from SITS. I have a glitch with this meme....I'm reading on Kindle! Have a great day.

Susan B. Evans said...

This sounds like an interesting read :) Great teaser this week! My teaser accompanies a giveaway on my blog this week.

Lisa said...

Interesting teaser - she sounds very lonely.

My teaser is here.

Shelly said...

Hi Jennifer! I love this meme and this is my first time participating. You can find my teaser here:

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/09/teaser-tuesdays-texas-heat-by-debra.html

I am also hosting a book giveaway that ends on Thursday. You can find it here:

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/08/back-to-school-blog-tour-review.html

Leslie said...

hmm that's so sad =( poor thing.. great teaser though!

Jenny Girl said...

The title reminds of the TV show the Unit. I wonder wht this book is about. I'll stop back for your review.
Here's my teaser

kaye said...

I wonder if her spirits pick up . . .
thanks for stopping by

Crystal said...

Great teaser - I really want to read this book.

Diane said...

Great teaser. I've been seeing this book around, and have added to my list LOL

Margot at Joyfully Retired said...

I've read a few good reviews about this book. Your teaser sounds good also. Hope you are enjoying. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Teddyree said...

hmm wonder what this one is about, you have me intrigued.
Here's my Teaser

Ryan G said...

Between the teaser and the title of book I'm rather intrigued to find out what is going on. Thanks for stopping by and you have a new follower.

celi.a said...

Cool teaser! Makes me wonder why she's not reassured, and who Jack is, exactly. Good choice!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Jacqueline C said...

Sounds like a sad moment. Good teaser!

Catherine @ The Blonde Diaries said...

Sounds like an interesting book. I want to know more about this book as there are so many questions I have after reading that teaser.

Mon said...

What sort of unit?? :)

sally906 said...

That's a sad tease - good though.

Thanks for stopping by my blog