My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 September 2009

What Are You Reading Monday?


I am trying a new Meme created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog saying what books I read last week and what books I plan to read this week.

Last Week I Read:
  • Footsteps In the Dark by Georgette Heyer (352 pages)- I read this for the R.I.P. IV Challenge and I m pleased I did. This was my first time reading anything by Georgette Heyer and I found this to be a delightful cozy mystery. I look forward to reading more of her books.
  • Bo's Cafe by John Lynch, Bill Thrall, and Bruce McNicol (256 pages) - I read this book for a tour and my review will go live on the 29th.
  • The Gift of An Ordinary Day: A Mother's Memoir by Katrina Kenison (320 pages) a book I would recommend to any parent. My review.
  • Pendragon's Banner by Helen Kollick (469 pages) - for a review
This Week I am hoping to read:
  • Pendragon's Banner by Helen Hollick (496 pages) for a review.
  • Mama Dearest by E. Lynn Harris ( 387 pages) - for a tribute tour of his life and a review
  • The Ice Chorus by Sarah Stonich (328 pages) - for a review
  • Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (640 pages)- Each week I try to get to this novel and run out of time!
Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.

Photobucket

27 comments:

Tami said...

You are one busy lady! LOL, I seriously need to put my computer away and READ.. I miss it.

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings said...

I really want to read one of Helen Hollicks books. You really have to read Outlander!

Teddyree said...

You absolutely have to read Outlander, it's fantastic! Off to check out your review of A Gift Of An Ordinary Day. Have a great reading week :-)

Here's my Monday post

Mighty M said...

I just finished the Koontz book, only took 2 weeks. It was decent, I didn't let myself get scared by it (but I could have!). I just started "Wicked". I read it years ago, but since I saw the show I wanted to re-read. The show was fantastic by the way! Happy Monday!

Lisa said...

You had a great reading week! I've never read Heyer's books but I keep hearing how great they are! I think I'm missing out on some great books!

Mary said...

Nice list. I've seen good reviews for The Gift of an Ordinary Day. Have a great week.

Lexie said...

Georgette Heyer!! I hjaven't read that one yet, but its on my list. And Outlander...oiy that was a long long book (I didn't end up liking it though :( )

Zia said...

Man you did a lot of reading this past week. Looks like another busy week ahead. I've been noticing the Outlander series around and it's gotten my interest piqued.

Allison said...

Oh my gosh - MAKE TIME for Outlander. It is SUCH an amazing novel!

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Good list! I have Bo's Cafe on my list to. Have not read it yet but look forward to it!

Nely said...

Nice list - oooh read Outlander I guarantee you will swoon for Jaime Fraser LoL.

♥Nely

busy91 said...

Well now, I think OUTLANDER should be first on the list. It was a great read.

J. Kaye said...

After reading your list, I'm with Tami. I need to walk away from the computer and read more books!

Ruth Schaller said...

Have a great reading week! :D

Natalie W said...

Looks like some great books! I'll have to check back for the reviews.
Hope your week goes well,
Natalie :0)

Sue Jackson said...

Hi, Jennifer -

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I'm impressed by how much you read last week and even more impressed by how much you plan to read this week - wow! I'll be interested to hear what you think of Outlander. I know some people just love the series, but my husband read it and told me not to bother (maybe that's a guy thing!).

I have sons, too - one 11 and one 15 - so they keep me busy!

Sue

Kristen said...

Get to Outlander! You won't regret it. Well, maybe you will because then you'll desperately want to read the rest of the series. ;-)

Joanne said...

Hi, Jennifer! I'm going to join in with Alaine and Teddyree and encourage you to put Outlander somewhere at the top of your list. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! ;)

Have a great week!

Ms Ulat Buku said...

wow thats an impressive list. Happy reading!

Tea said...

Love your books, I plan to get in to Georgette Heyer's books soon. I would love to read "The Ice Chorus." Thanks for stopping by my place.:)

Katie said...

So many more books to look into!

Vicki said...

Footsteps In The Dark looks good!

I also have The Gift Of An Ordinary Day.

Misty said...

People keep telling me I MUST read Outlander...

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

Okay I have to ask - what is all this hubbub about Outlander - what am I missing out on?

I am impressed with the number of books you have read, and all that you still hope to read. Good for you, does a brain and a body good.

I need to be off the computer a bit more, so I can read and knit.

Thank you, as always for compelling lists and must reads.

The Head Eagle said...

Wow! I wish I had the time to read like that. I used to..before I had kids. *sigh* I have two books sitting on my end table..begging to be read. It will have to wait until AFTER christmas!

Octamom said...

Looks like a great list! I'll have to find some of these titles!

Blessings!

Jenny Girl said...

You are very ambitious! Good luck :)