My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

11 October 2009

Autumn-Quoatable Sunday

"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."
~ George Eliot

"I trust in Nature for the stable laws
Of beauty and utility. Spring shall plant
And Autumn garner to the end of time
."
~ Robert Browning

"No Spring nor Summer Beauty hath such grace
As I have seen in one Autumnal face
."
~ John Donne

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf's a flower."
~ Albert Camus

"There is a harmony
In autumn, and a lustre in its sky,
Which through the summer is not heard or seen,
As if it could not be, as if it had not been
!"
~ Percy Bysshe Shelley

"Besides the autumn poets sing,
A few prosaic days
A little this side of the snow
And that side of the haze
."
~ Emily Dickinson

To join in the fun or to see what other topics are being quoted visit A Daily Dose of Toni

Photobucket

5 comments:

Tami said...

I love every single one of these! BEAUTIFUL!!

Mighty M said...

Great quotes - I love the fall! Hope all the painting is nearly complete! ;-)

LT said...

All lovely Autumn quotes! I like this one today:
"No Spring nor Summer Beauty hath such grace
As I have seen in one Autumnal face."

Serendipity is Sweet said...

I love them all, especially this one: "No Spring nor Summer Beauty hath such grace
As I have seen in one Autumnal face."
~ John Donne

Have a beautiful day!

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

I LOVE Autumn, so of course I love your quote choices! ;)

Emily Dickinson is my favorite, though... :)

Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday, Jennifer! :)