My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 October 2009

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon (My First!)

This will be my first year participating in Dewy's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon, which will take place on October 24, 2009 at 8am Eastern. To learn more, as there are several ways to participate, visit the official site.

Any and all advise would be greatly appreciated. I know that I will not be able to read for 24 straight hours, and I shall be working out a schedule of family time and choosing books. Maybe my teens will join in the fun!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Allison said...

Oh, I wish I could do a readathon but there is no way with a toddler! Not being a stay at home mother to one, at that!

Good luck! Hopefully you get some good reading in :)

Allison
Well-Read Reviews

fredamans said...

Good luck!

Jenny Girl said...

that would be nice...spending some quiet time with your teens. Have some coffee or teas and some cookies while reading. Have fun!

reviewsbylola said...

This will be my first read-a-thon too! And I have no illusions--I know I couldn't possibly read for 24 hours straight!

Sassy Brit said...

hey, I have found this, and I'm in. Never heard of it before until I read your post. Thankies. I'll be adding my post, shortly!

Anything is better than nothing, when it comes to a challenge like this.

Sassy
:)

carolsnotebook said...

I'm debating whether to join in or not. I really want to but I'm not sure if I can get my family to leave me in peace.