My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

24 October 2009

Let the 24 Hour Read-A-Thon Begin

Today is the day! The Read-a-thon has begun and I am down sick. I had hoped my first 24 hour Read-a-thon would be memorable, but not for being ill. I will attempt to stay awake and get some reading done. I pushed my list of what I had planned to read aside since, well, my body has chosen to revolt against me. I took something for my fever and I am beginning, late, but at lest I am beginning. I do not honestly think I will make it through my first book, but I am going to try!

Currently reading: Silk Flowers Never Die by Stella Mazzucchelli
Pages: 1 of 404 pages

Photobucket



I will add updates as I am able.

13 comments:

Louise said...

I'm very sorry that you are ill! Hope you manage to get some reading done though! You can do it!!!

saveophelia said...

Happy reading on this wonderful read-a-thon!

Esme said...

Hope you are getting to read a little.

Tracie said...

I am so sorry that you aren't feeling well. A read-a-thon sounds like a fun idea....I have never done one, but it is something that would be right up my over-reading alley!!

Happy SITS Saturday!

Somer said...

Aw, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well! I hope you've gotten some cozy, cuddled-up-in-warm-blankets reading done!

Louise said...

Its the 11th hour of the Read-a-Thon. How are you holding up? I'm cheering for you. You can do it!!!

Vasilly said...

Aww! I hope you feel better soon! Happy reading! Get some rest.

Jen said...

Hope you feel better soon, and that you had some fun reading today!

Nise' said...

I hope that you are able to get some reading in between trying to rest to feel better.

Valerie said...

Feel better soon...hope you're enjoying reading, though!

Lightheaded said...

Get well soon!

regularrumination said...

Feel better!!

Lenore said...

Have fun!