My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

23 October 2009

Please Read: Transitions

I am switching over to my own domain name and I am told this process could be bumpy for a few days. Hang on for the ride and hopefully my wonderful followers and subscribers will not be inconvenienced. I truly have very little idea what I am doing, but I have some brilliant friends helping me, so hopefully this will be rather smooth. However, it is quite possible that people will need to resubscribe, I am still unclear on that aspect. I am hoping not, as I do not want to inconvenience anyone.

Please make a note of my new domain (which should be fully working shortly).



I would like to thank each and every one of my readers, followers, and subscribers for bearing with me during this transition.

Photobucket

14 comments:

maizie. said...

Yay! That is really exciting. Good luck with the process. the blog looks fantastic.

Lolli said...

How exciting! Good luck witht hat transition. Seems to be working for me!

Thom said...

good luck. I'm glad I started off with that from the get go :)

kaye said...

good luck, I hope I won't get lost during the shuffle :)

Lynne said...

I transferred to my own domain name and it just sent people there automatically. I didn't have any problems at all, so hopefully things will go smoothly for you as well :)

LadyBug-Kellie said...

Let me know how it goes! I bought my domain but honestly have no clue where to start. Right now if you go to me .com you are sent over to my blogspot.
I'd love to know if you can do it without losing your subscribers & Google Followers!

Good luck!

busy91 said...

OK, I'll change the link on my blog. :)

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Congrats and good love with the move! You blog looks great. Love the Fall colors :D

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

Jennifer - we need to change you coding on your button for future grabs... I think... :)

Naomi said...

Congratulations! Hope your move goes smoothly...

Farrah from The Book Faery Reviews said...

Woohoo! I did it this past April and loved the new found freedom I had getting off the hosted blog. :) I use the same email subscriber tool and didn't have any problems. Not sure about the RSS feeds though. Congrats for the change, I think you'll be much happier!

Diane said...

Have a wonderful Day; enjoy your books, and take time to rest as well. It is pouring here so it's the perfect day to be in the house reading and relaxing!

alitareads said...

Happy Read-a-Thon day! I hope you're still able to take part in it. Have fun today and enjoy the wonderful books you have lined up :)

Good luck with moving everything over to your domain name!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Yay - I'm glad you finally took the plunge!

Am I one of the brilliant ones? (scratching head LOL)

It will all be fine.

I hope you are feeling better too (hug)