My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

17 October 2009

A Race, Painting, and a Cabaret

Today is a full day in my household. I should be sleeping to prepare, but I am engrossed in a rather great novel and figured I best post now. Saturday is usually a day I try to relax with my family, yet today will be a trifle different. In a few hours my guys will be running in an all conference meet. The day promises to be cool and I am hoping for cold. Then my neighbour and husband promised they would finish the kitchen and hallway. For the record, neither touched painting tools on Friday, so we shall see come Monday. This evening my oldest will be singing in a cabaret for a charity fundraiser. I am very excited to see him and his peers sing and perform. Between the race and the cabaret, I shall be reading and with any luck, manage to a have a brief lie down. Happy Saturday!

Photobucket

8 comments:

mannequin said...

Sounds fun but tiring. A cabaret? So cool!
A mom of racers is a racing mom.

Mighty M said...

Have fun - hope it all goes well!! ;-)

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

jennifer

Here's hoping for cool weather, a great run, wonderful music that touches your heart and creates the kind of memories that will last you a lifetime. I know how much you adore those boys of yours! :) (hugs)

As for the painting, yes, let's hope that the kitchen and hallway are completed this weekend - wouldn't that be nice.

You - Reading? Nah!?! (giggles) I hope the books are engrossing and I can't wait for the reviews!

Have a wonderful day
MUAH
Mama

Tonya said...

Hope everything goes well - good luck.
Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!
www.tuesdaysattonyas.blogspot.com

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

Sounds like a very, very busy day! Hope all goes well.

Naomi said...

Sounds like a perfectly busy day!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Good luck accomplishing all you wish to do.

Tea said...

I tried to win The Broken Tea Glass. No luck. I just love the title.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-are-you-reading-on-mondays.html