My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

22 October 2009

Rambling From An Un- Caffeinated Brain

I know I have mentioned on more than one occasion that I am not a morning person, and I am not, however I do enjoy watching the sky begin to lighten and the sun slowly begin to rise. I brings a certain happiness to my heart that I cannot adequately put into words. Maybe after I have had some coffee and my grey cells begin to perk up I will better be able to describe my feelings for a sunrise. If you have never watched a sunrise, please do, it is am amasing site to behold.

What is on my mind this beautiful Thursday Morning? I figure I have 3 minutes before my coffee is ready.
  • Will my son ever sound as though he does not have croup from Autumn to Summer?
  • Why am I still weak from my illness? Hopefully it is not coming back, it should not, right?
  • Do all teens argue over who gets to brush their teeth first? Seriously, this goes on every morning.
  • In a month the twins will want to begin driving lessons. I should be prepared as my oldest has been driving for a few years know, however I am not at all prepared.
  • My home, for those keeping track, is still not finished being painted. I wish I was kidding, sadly I am not. Soon I am going to think all those blue lines are indeed part of the colour scheme.
  • Eating almost an entire bag of dark chocolate M&Ms, while yummy, is not the best idea I ever had, although to be fair, I have had worse ideas. The great candy corn incident of 1991 comes to mind.
  • I am not looking forward to addressing my Christmas cards. Yes, I mentioned Christmas. I had my cards made and they turned out rather well, now I need to address them and set them aside. Anyone wondering why mine are already done? It has nothing to do with my brilliant organisational skills I assure you, quite the opposite. If I waited until November I would completely forget all about them. Maybe I should have let people think I am wonderfully organised.
Time to sip my coffee, listen to the sounds of the guys getting ready for school and work, and continue to watch the sun rise.

Photobucket

8 comments:

♥georgie♥ said...

I just went through drivers ed over the summer and was so glad I paid someone else to teach her...now see me in Janurary when she actually goes to test for her licsence
Hope you have a happy Thursday

Mighty M said...

How big was the bag of M&M's, maybe you didn't over indulge too much. I think kids are almost always going to try to compete - even over tooth brushing. :)

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Oh dear, I have been know to put down a bag,yes...a big bag of M&Ms. My husband now hides candy from me. :)

Shelly said...

I can't live without my caffeine. I think I'd lose brain cells!

Btw, I have an award for you on my blog: http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/10/thank-you-more-awards.html

While you're there, check out the pukin' pumpkin!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

The great candy corn incident??? ROFL Oh my.

Is it REALLY time for them to start driving? I don't envy you at all - that is just scary...and expensive.

I love your uncaffeinated thoughts...they always put a smile on my face!

Lynne said...

Hopefully by now you've had your coffee :)

The great candy corn incident? I'm afraid to ask!

Lots of sickness going around. Found out yesterday my son has the swine flu. Ugh.

Hope you get to feelin' better soon. It's no fun to be sick.

kaye said...

I enjoyed your musings :)

HODGEPODGESPV said...

knitting and chocolate and sunrise...great way to start the day. or end a day (sunset)...and then there is always high noon.

I am glad that i don not have twins needing driving lessons...i think i would find myself hidding under the covers until it was all over.