My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

04 October 2009

The Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

I enjoy being able to take time on Sundays to curl up with a good book or two. Today I am going to begin reading two books for future reviews:

Trust Me by Peter Leonard (for a review), 290 pages.
Breaking the Bank by Yona Zeldis McDonough (for a review) 349 pages.

I have a giveaway running until October 12th. I am giving away 5 copies of The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. Please enter here.

I am now into my fourth week of attempting to fit Outlander into my reading schedule. Apparently I need more than luck. We are in the midst of painting two rooms and tiling a bathroom, it is difficult, but not impossible to get reading in.

Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Diane said...

Breaking The Bank is one I hope to get and read as well; enjoy.

Farrah from The Book Faery Reviews said...

Trust Me looks like it will be a good one.

Happy Reading!

Pam said...

Breaking the Bank looks like it will be a good read. Hope you enjoy it!