My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

25 October 2009

The Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

A reminder, my domain name is in the midst of being switched over to:
http://www.rundpinne.com

This week past week four reviews went up:
I am participating in Dewey's 24 hour Read-a thon, but I have only read part of a book, due to being sick. I am haly-way through Silk Flowers Never Die by Stella Mazzucchelli. I will have a review posted on Monday.

My goals:
  • To read My Son, John by Kathi Macias (192 pages), review posted 10/28
  • To begin Coppola: A Pediatric Surgeon in Iraq by Chris Coppola (272 pages)
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow, yours is the first Sunday Salon post I've come across (because of the Read-A-Thon, I'm sure!).

Mine is at:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

I'm a bookaholic, but I haven't had the chance to really sit down and read a good book in a long time!

Must get to it... :)

Farrah from The Book Faery Reviews said...

The Broken Teaglass looks like a good one I'll have to find a copy of to read. :)

Happy Sunday! My Sunday Salon is posted too now (after your e-mail reminded me to get mine posted...lol).

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

Jennifer -
I can't wait to see what you think of Coppola: A Pediatric Surgeon in Iraq by Chris Coppola

This is a book that I've been eyeballing, and of course, I love your insight and opinions on matters such as this.

Jean Stockdale said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my post on Word Fllled Wednesday. I found that old car on a recent trip to Morgan City Louisiana. I just loved it. When I saw it, I thought of the verse that spoke of the things of this world being consumed by rust!

Blessings.