My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

05 October 2009

What Are You Reading Monday?


I am trying a new Meme created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog saying what books I read last week and what books I plan to read this week.

I did not read as much as I would have liked this week. I was ill, my son had a birthday, and we have been painting the house.

Last Week I Read:
  • The Puzzle King by Betsy Carter (344 pages) - An excellent book, the review is here.
  • Breaking the Bank by Yona Zeldis McDonough (349 pages) A Delightful novel, which I recommend for anyone, especially book groups. My review.
  • Trust Me by Peter Leonard (290 pages) - Mystery, suspense, and more. My review will be up this week.
  • Mrs. O: The Face of Fashion Democracy by Mary Tomer (248 pages)- My review of this fabulous fashion book.
This Week I am hoping to read:
  • Permission Slips by Sherri Shepherd (269 pages) for a review and tour.
  • The Cutting by James Hayman (326 pages) for a review.
  • Nine Dragons by Michael Connelly (374 pages)- for a review and tour.
  • Casting Off by Nicole R. Dickson ( 373 pages) - for a review
Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.

Photobucket

19 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Your ability to read so many books truly amazes me... what do you do with them when you've finished? Donate? Pass them to friends? I can't imagine you keep every one of them.

K said...

Loved your reviews of The Puzzle King & Breaking the Bank - added them to my list

Have a great week ahead
Here's my post

Tea said...

I bet "Mrs. O" is fabulous. I would like to just sit back and enjoy the photographs. I like what she wore to the Olympic's Committee.

Andrea said...

You read more than me. :) Happy reading this week!

Zia said...

Looks like you read some great books last week and some upcoming ones that look good.

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

I have 9 Dragons... I had better check my tour date on that one. :)

Nely said...

Great list of books you got going there. I was supposed to read Breaking the Bank but I didn't get it in time. I plan on checking out your review now. Have a great reading week.

♥Nely

karen! said...

I'm really curious about 'Casting Off'. I can't wait to read your review.

Elena said...

You've got an interesting selection of books going here.

J. Kaye said...

Love Michael Connelly, but couldn't get into his Bosch series. I love his Haller & McEvoy books though!

Crystal said...

I keep seeing The Puzzle King around - I'm going to have to check that out. I have Breaking the Bank and need to get it read and reviewed so I'm excited to hear good reviews.

alitareads said...

Breaking the Bank sounds like a good read - I've just added it to my to-read list :)

Marie said...

Sounds like you have a great week of reading planned!

busy91 said...

Breaking the Bank looks good, thanks for the review.

Mine is Here

Pam said...

I read Nine Dragons. I really enjoyed it. The Puzzle King sounds interesting.

Mary said...

I think Casting Off sounds pretty good!

Teddyree said...

LOL you read 4 more than me, I had a verrrry slow week. Happy reading for this week :-)

Pixie said...

All new titles to me- I will have to look them up.

- Pixie

Tam @ Bailey's and Books said...

Wow! You got a lot of reading done with everything else going on last week. That's great.