My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

26 October 2009

What Are You Reading Mondays?


I am trying a new Meme created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog saying what books I read last week and what books I plan to read this week.

This past week was a slow one. My blog domain changed! Please make a note:
I also had some sort of relapse, or I never did properly heal from being ill the first time. I am hoping for a better week.


Last Week I Read:
  • The Swiss Courier by Tricia Goyer and Mike Yorkey (322 pages) - Review
  • Over the Holidays by Sandra Harper (336 pages) - Review
  • Silk Flowers Never Die by Stella Mazzucchelli (404 pages) - Review
  • My Son, John by Kathi Macia (225 pages) -Review and Tour 10/28
This Week I am hoping to read:
  • My Son, John by Kathi Macia (225 pages)- Review and Tour 10/28
  • Coppola: A Pediatric Surgeon In Iraq by Dr. Chris Coppola (263 pages)
  • The Lost Mission by Athol Dickson (345 pages)- Review 11/2
  • Green by Ted Dekker (392 pages)
Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.

Photobucket

16 comments:

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

Jennifer, with all that you read and have going on in your life, I am always amazed that your weekly reading goals remain on target!

I look forward to each of your reviews, like morsels of information, the inside track of what is out there needing to be read.

You do a fine job - you really do!

Mighty M said...

Just finished Wicked (I kind of skimmed the second half though) and I just started Such A Pretty Fat. :)

Teddyree said...

And that was a slow week for you LOL, I'm impressed! Feel better soon :-)

Looking forward to your thoughts on Coppola, sounds like an interesting one to me

Andrea said...

Looks like you have some great books there. Happy reading and I hope you feel better.

Crystal said...

Hope you feel better soon.

It looks like you had a good reading week last week and are on the way to a good one this week. I have The Lost Mission and can't wait to read it.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow, my goal is to somehow read that many books in a week! I need to, judging from my TBR stacks!

alitareads said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Over The Holidays - I've been thinking that would be a good one to pick up for Christmas. I hope you're able to get some rest this week so you can fully recuperate.

karen! said...

I need to update my feed reader.

Happy Monday!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I put The Swiss Courier on my wish list. Over The Holidays sounds like a fun holiday read. I hope you feel better this week.

Marie said...

Hope you feel better soon! Looks like you have some good reading coming up!

Mary said...

Coppola sounds like a good book! Hope you feel better soon.

J. Kaye said...

Ted Dekker is a powerful writer! I haven't read this one, but plan to read more of his books.

MarthaE said...

Looks like a great group of books! I had seen some blurbs on these and wondered about them. Now I can check out your reviews! Thanks.
I haven't read Ted Dekker yet but I understand he is very good!

Jo said...

Looks like you had a great week, even if it was slow for you. Your Over The Holidays is the second Christmas book I've seen on the What Are You Reading Monday? posts ... and I've only just started checking them out.

Ruth Schaller said...

That's a lot of books, I'm jealous! LOL

Have a great one! :D

Kristen said...

I'm impressed with how well you manage to follow your goals. I am always completely scattered and loony tunes in my reading and reviewing. I should be more disciplined!