My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 November 2009

2010 100+ Reading Challenge

In 2010 I am hoping to keep far better records of the books I read, as I completely lost track in 2009, granted I still have a little over a month to try and recall all I red, but honestly I just do not have the energy. I shall be trying a new method to keep track of all the books I read during the new year.

The challenge runs from 1 January 2010 until 31 December 2010. Anyone may join and any genres are allowed. For more information about the challenge or to sign up, visit J Kaye's Book Blog.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Shell said...

Very cool! I started keeping track of the books I read on an online message board of a book club I am part of. Otherwise, I can't remember. My goal for this year was 104- 2 books per week. I'm at 95 now and I think I can do it.

Happy SITS Share Saturday!

J. Kaye said...

Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge! 2010 is going to be a fun year!

P.S. Love the changes on your header! Those hats are way cute!

Michele said...

I love this idea! I'm usually an avid reader (my degree is in English) but I've been doing so many other things I haven't read as much lately. I think I'll take on the challenge as well!

Miss Rowley said...

I love reading I can read two books in one week, however, I don't remember how many I have read. I would love to take up the challenge for 2010. let me know.

GFDesignz said...

It was so late when I started my review blog that I didn't get to play in this one but I am rearing to go next year! :)

MoonNStarMommy said...

I am going to join this one too :D