My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

27 November 2009

Black Friday-Aloha Friday


Seeing how it is Friday, today's question is going to require as little brain power as possible.

The question for today: Today is Black Friday. Do you plan to or have you already been out shopping today?

I am not going anywhere today! I am going to be too busy relaxing and reading during the Thankfully Reading Weekend.

Visit An Island Life for more fun Aloha Fridays.

Photobucket

13 comments:

momentsinaneye said...

Hi, I am coming to you by way of STIS. I am with you. I am not going anywhere today either. Not worth the craziness. Just having a good day at home. Thank you for letting me visit, It was fun.

Rob said...

No way. To many people out on Black Friday!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I went to the grocery store. It was quiet and safe from Black Friday deal seekers.

Joyful said...

I bought groceries this morning at SAM's and publix which both stores were rather empty. And no traffic on the roads. I guess they're all at the mall.

~ Noelle said...

Lord no!
Stay in and away from the madness!

Auntie E said...

No I don't think I go out today.although that could change later.

~ Noelle said...

by the way...
what is STIS?
I see that A LOT!

Thom said...

Nope...I refuse to get involved with that madness :)

Whimsical Creations said...

Nope, stayed home and decorated for Christmas.

Annie said...

No, I'm not an early person and I don't like crowds.

Have a nice weekend.

Stopping from An Island Life

Serendipity is Sweet said...

I had sworn off the shopping today, but did end up going out for Christmas lights and wreaths. I hit Home Depot and Lowe's and had to drive past the mall. It wasn't as bad as I expected.

JamericanSpice said...

this was my first time going out on BF. I left home at 11am though. I can't do the crowds and I have two children with me all the time.

Smellyann said...

Nope, no Black Friday shopping for moi!