My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 November 2009

Faith 'n Fiction Saturdays- Gratitude

I have read Amy's Faith 'n Fiction Saturdays posts, but never joined in until today. I think I chose the perfect day based on the question.

Directly from Amy:

"With Thanksgiving coming up, I thought I'd keep it simple today and just ask what you're thankful for this year. Every year is so different, and we learn to appreciate different things in different seasons of life. If you have a favorite Thanksgiving book or passage from Scripture you'd like to share with us as well, please do! Or maybe even just a photo. All I'm asking is that you take a couple of minutes and let the gratitude well up in your heart and onto your blog! :)"

My Answer:

I am so very grateful first and foremost to my loving and supportive husband and three sons. Their strength and love keeps me going. Being a stroke survivor is not easy nor is being in chronic pain, yet they truly help make my journey easier. I am extremely grateful for my Skype Sisters, even if they move on, they are sisters of my heart and I am blessed. My best friend Deb, who has always stood by my side in good times and in the darkest hours. Finally, I am grateful for finding "me" in the world of Book Reviewing and for all of the tremendous support and kindness that has been extended toward me. I pray I get to know each of you better in the coming year.

Thank you Amy for this fantastic prompt! I know that I need reminders to be thankful, especially when I am struggling.

So, what are you thankful for?

Photobucket


4 comments:

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

I for one and most thankful for the gift of you.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I am so thankful for all of my skype sisters too - I often wonder what I did without the love and support from all of you.

You are very, very special to me.

Heatherlyn said...

I am thankful for my extended family,for my husband and kids, for good health and good housing and good food and for the gospel of Jesus Christ.

JamericanSpice said...

You are lovely.

I'm glad I bump into you all over the blog community.

I am thankful that we have survived another year of marriage. Here's to us fighting to make it better