My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

03 November 2009

Green-Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here is mine:
"The world was much more advanced then. I do believe it all ended badly, judging by what I see here."
~Page 285, Green by Ted Dekker
My Review!


What are you reading?

Photobucket

25 comments:

Shona said...

That definitely is an interesting teaser. Will wait for ur review..

Zia said...

Certainly brings up some questions. Great teaser.

Marg said...

Ended badly? That doesn't sound good!

I have two teasers this week.

Amy said...

Great teaser. Certainly thought provoking!

fleurfisher said...

Now that is intriguing. A great selection!

Nise' said...

Got this one sitting on the top of my stack!

reviewsbylola said...

Very ominous. Nice teaser!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I'll be watching for the review!

My teaser:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/11/tuesday-teasers.html

Andrea said...

Great teaser. Here's mine.

Snowbell said...

Great teaser! I don't want it to end badly!
Here's my Teaser Tuesday

gautami tripathy said...

Love that!

Teaser Tuesdays: Selected Poems of Carl Sandburg

kt said...

Huh, I'm just sitting here scratching my head. I think I've already fried my brain this morning - not a good sign.

fredamans said...

Great review and teaser!! We should all be more GREEN.

Here's mine: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesday.html

Allison said...

Your teaser is quite interesting. It has me wanting to know more of what she's talking about.

My teaser is here: http://wellreadreviews.com/teaser-tuesdays-occult-america-meme

Eli said...

Oh, great teaser! Now I want to know more! :)

sumanam said...

Great Teaser. Here is mine:
http://sumanam.wordpress.com/

kaye said...

whoa! the world ended? If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

Heather said...

An intriguing teaser. Mine can be found HERE.

Lisa said...

Now I am definitely wondering what the book is about. Very interesting!

Here's my teaser!

alitareads said...

Oh! I wonder what that person is seeing there to know it all ended badly. Great teaser!

Catherine @ The Blonde Diaries said...

That seems to be a really dark teaser. It has definitely left me wanting more so I can understand what they are seeing/feeling.

Mighty M said...

I'm reading Such A Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster.

Jo-Jo said...

Ended badly? Very interesting! My teaser is here.
joannelong74 AT gmail DOT com

Allie ~ Hist-Fic Chick said...

Oooh, I wanna know more!! (which, I suppose, makes this a great teaser...!)

Here's mine, from Hilary Mantel's WOLF HALL.

Jenny Girl said...

excellent teaser and post title. Hope you are enjoying this one.
Here's my teaser