My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

24 November 2009

Lonesome-Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here is mine:
"Why did I let myself hope? I has no right to expect a happy future-not for me, a poor orphan with no family but a flighty headmistress."
~Page 211, Love Finds You in Lonesome Prairie, Montana by Tricia Goyer and Ocieanna Fleiss
Tour and Review

What are you reading?

Photobucket

31 comments:

Alayne said...

Hmm I wonder what the rest of the book is about with that title. Here's my link: http://thecrowdedleaf.wordpress.com/

Margot said...

Lonesome Prairie, Montana actually sounds good to me. Maybe there is some romance there?

Zia said...

Sounds sad and desolate. I'm curious.

Here's mine.

CeeCee said...

This book arrived too late for me to read in time. Reading your thoughts about it makes me want to read it. Great teaser.

Andrea said...

Aw, that's a little sad. I hope something good happens.

fleurfisher said...

Oh that is sad. But the title suggests that things might get better, doesn't it?

fleurfisher said...

Oh that is sad. But the title suggests that things might get better, doesn't it?

fredamans said...

Sounds good.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesday_24.html

sumanam said...

Great teaser, the book must be good.
Here is mine:http://sumanam.wordpress.com/

Lizzy said...

Sounds really sad! I'll have to go check out the synopsis. Great teaser

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

that sounds so sad...but the title suggests something else :)

Thanks for sharing!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

What a poignant excerpt! Already I'm wondering what's going to happen.

Jenny Girl said...

Everyone deserves love sweetie. Good teaser.
Here's my teasers

Carol said...

I read your review, too. It sounds like a good book.

Crystal said...

Great teaser. I loved this book. Hope you are enjoying it.

Heather said...

Sounds like an emotional read. My post is here.

Calico Crazy said...

The title is almost as intriguing as the teaser. My teaser is up at Calico Contemplations.

Vicki said...

I'm getting ready to read this for a tour and that is a great teaser!

You can find my teaser HERE

Beth said...

How sad! Here is my teaser for this week.

Abi said...

I love the books in this series. Thanks. sounds good

Thanks for visiting my teaser.

So many commented on my teaser as to liking I will have a book tour for my book teaser along with my review posted at my site on Dec. 3rd. Just so you know.

Susan B. Evans said...

Sounds pretty lonesome to me! Great teaser this week :)

rajm said...

Books written by two people are always fascinating - especially if there's solo efforts elsewhere

alitareads said...

Oh, that's so sad! The title makes me think there's some hope for her yet.

Here's my Teaser.

JoAnn said...

Aww...poor girl.

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

Aww! :(

My TT

reviewsbylola said...

Very sad :(

Lisa said...

Awww...everyone deserves a happy future!

Laya said...

Awwwww. I hope love does find her, indeed. Intriguing teaser!

Thanks for dropping by mine! :)

Yvonne said...

Great teaser! This sounds really good.

christine (booktumbling) said...

I hope some sort of good comes along. What a sad teaser!

kaye said...

that sounds like a fun read. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.