My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 November 2009

November is Here: Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

My domain name has now been switched over to:
http://www.rundpinne.com

This week past week five reviews went up:
Since I gained an extra hour of sleep, I am hoping to get some reading done today!
  • To read Lost Mission by Athol Dickson (345 pages), review posted 11/2!
  • To begin Green by Ted Dekker (392 pages) watch for a review!
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

6 comments:

CanCan (Mom Most Traveled) said...

I like the idea of being able to decide how to spend the *bonus* hour. Reading sounds excellent!

mannequin said...

An hour extra reading is such a treat isn't it?
Sadly, I forgot to set mine back last night so I awoke leisurely at 4 a.m.
Now I need a nap before anyone awakens!

That's a lot of reading girlfriend!

Melissa B. said...

I'm right in the middle of The Return. SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

Just Wanted to Give You a Heads Up

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

get on with your reading self knittybooks!!

You do great reviews, authors are lucky to have your honest and good opinion!

Whew, don't know how you do it, but you do and you do it WELL!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

You had a very productive reading week!

My Sunday Salon is here:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com

Book Bird Dog said...

You read quite a few books this past week. Here's what I was up to: Sunday Salon