My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

19 November 2009

Ramblings From A Migraine Addled Mind

I have been cycling at a pain level of 8-9 for over 24 hours now. I write this not to elicit sympathy, rather in hopes to explain what I anticipate to be an oddly formatted post.

  • Many people have been kind enough to compliment me on the layout of my bog. The credit for everything cute goes to my friend Amy. Some noticed my header was all jazzed up for Christmas, the thanks for that goes to my dear friend Speedy. They both do beautiful work!
  • Sheldon (my son's Bearded Dragon) now has a tunnel, it is being installed as I type and hopefully Sheldon will fuss with it just enough to make it a happy place for brumation. As I wrote in an earlier post, brumation is related to hibernation, but in brumation the reptile does not sleep, rather the eating and metabolism slows for the winter.
  • My twin babies turned 15 yesterday and my husband's birthday is tomorrow (Friday) which means CAKE today! Where do I get my delicious cakes? The Sneaky Cat Bakery thanks to my Skype Girls! I ordered a Buckeye Cake (all three birthday guys agreed upon this one) and then 3 Birthday Cupcakes and they are huge, the picture is deceptively small, so we shall not want for CAKE! I ordered three birthday cupcakes; Mocha Mocha, Key Lime, and German Chocolate. I will post pictures later.
  • Coffee is keeping me from wanting to crawl back into bed, not that bed helps my head much, I was up all night.
  • Tomorrow, as I mentioned is my husband's birthday and to celebrate we are going out to dinner and then to the play my one son is involved in. I pray the pain level is lower by tomorrow.
  • I have approximately 5 hours to feel better before we are do at the neighbours for CAKE!
  • I am very thankful for coffee, ice-packs, heated rice bags, and a devoted cat to keep me company.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Sending you hugs and hope you feel better soon!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

You are most welcome - I like your blog all decorated! Amy does beautiful work - you are right. She is incredibly talented. Amy you rock!

I'm sorry you are hurting so much, especially with all of the festivities you currently have going on. I hope the pain level will go down before tomorrow so you can enjoy your outing.

Sneaky Cat rocks. I haven't tried them of course, but the pictures you post are yummy. Sneaky Cat? Can you open a bakery in California please?

((hugs))

Naomi said...

I hope the pain mellows out sooner than later. You've got celebrating to do! And cake to eat!

Pricilla said...

I hope you feel better..goat hugs.

Mighty M said...

Big birthday week for you! Hope you recover in time for cake!!

Melody said...

I hope you feel better soon and that you have a wonderful weekend ahead.