My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

10 November 2009

A Scandal- Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here is mine:
""What may I call you?" Your Grace," he snapped, and strode out of the room."
~Page 9, The Courtesan's Scandal by Julia London
Check back on Thursday for my review.

What are you reading?

Photobucket

23 comments:

Tea said...

I love Julia London. How did I miss getting this book???? Well, at least, I didn't miss the teaser.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2009/11/children-of-dust-by-ali-eteraz-tuesday.html

gautami tripathy said...

I will check this out!

Teaser Tuesdays: The Brutal Telling by Louise Penny

Abi said...

Nice teaser.

Mine's here
http://myheartbelongs2books.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesday-nov-10-2009.html

Lisa said...

ohh this sounds good

here's mine

Marie Burton said...

Interesting!! I'll have to check back for a review!
Mine is up at The Burton Review

Andrea said...

Great teaser, lol. Here's mine

Farrah from The Book Faery Reviews said...

I'm definitely going to have to pick this one up! Love historical romance with strong women and it sounds like her Grace just may be! Julia London's a good historical romance author.

Alayne said...

Someone's angry. Ha. Here is mine:
http://thecrowdedleaf.wordpress.com

Bluestocking said...

Interesting. Not a happy customer. Here is mine

kaye said...

I'm teased! nicely done. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

Calico Crazy said...

Interesting teaser, thanks for stopping by Calico Contemplations.

kt said...

That's very abrupt. Leaves me curious about the situation, so it must be a good teaser!

sumanam said...

So funny, Iam reading this too right now...
here is mine:http://sumanam.wordpress.com/

Beth said...

Someone is not happy! Here is my teaser for this week.

alitareads said...

Page 9 and there are already spats going on? Sounds fantastic! haha.

Here's my Teaser Tuesday.

fleurfisher said...

Not an author I know - but it sounds great!

fredamans said...

I know what I'd call him, and it wouldn't be your Grace, or anything graceful...

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesday_10.html

Lizzy said...

Sounds good! I'll have to look into this one

Zia said...

Haha I liked that!

CeeCee said...

Left me wanting to say, "Well!" Sounds like a great read.

kiirstin said...

Snippy, snippy, Your Grace! What a fun teaser!

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! Always nice to see you. :)

Somer said...

Hmmm...that teaser really makes you wonder what's going on!

Jenny Girl said...

Well, EW your Grace!
Excuuuse me.
Great teaser Jen :)