My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

22 November 2009

The Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

This past week four reviews went up:
I am hoping to read:
  • To read Perfect Timing by Jill Mansell (431 pages), review posted (hopefully) this week.
  • To begin No Wind of Blame by Georgette Heyer (364 pages) review (hopefully) posted this week.
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Juggling Thoughts said...

Just found you on SITS and thought I would drop by. I really like your blog!

My personal blog:
www.finewire.blogspot.com

If you are ever interested in a new blog design, I would love to work with you!
www.onefineblogdesign.blogspot.com

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I'm just now getting around to the Sunday Salons out there!

You're showcasing your Christmasy images...I like it!

Your books sound good. I'd add them to my list, except my stacks are already out-of-control!

My Sunday Salon is here:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2009/11/sunday-salon_22.html

Farrah said...

Look forward to what you think of "No Wind of Blame by Georgette Heyer. Read one of her books last week and enjoyed it and have another one coming up but haven't heard anything yet about yours.