My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

27 November 2009

Thankfully Reading Weekend Begins!

Thanksgiving is over for another year and while many others are out shopping the numerous sales, I shall be at home reading and happily devouring leftovers.

I will begin my weekend of blissful reading with Georgette Heyer's No Wind of Blame. I shall be posting updates as I go along (I think) as well as twittering with others who will be participating. The Twitter hashtag is for this event is #thankfullyreading.

A quick reminder: Jenn, Jen and Beth came up with the idea of the Thankfully Reading Weekend, which is a non-challenge event that anyone can participate in. The Thankfully Reading Weekend begins on November 27, 2009 and ends on November 29, 2009. To learn more or to sign up for that promises to be a fun weekend of good food, good friends, and good books head to Book Blog Social Club! I look forward to chatting with fellow readers this coming Thanksgiving weekend.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I really need to read a Georgette Heyer book. I have read so many good reviews for her books. Good luck with reading weekend. I am enjoying the non-challenging part of it. Enjoy!

Tina Lane said...

Coffee and a good book sounds divine. I need to get off my tired behind and make that happen.

Stopping by from SITS.

Beth F said...

HOpe you have a fun reading weekend.

Vasilly said...

Happy reading!

Emily said...

It's raining and cold here so spending the rest of the night curled up with a book and a hot drink sounds pretty much fantastic. Enjoy your reading!

Nise' said...

At the beginning of this year I told myself I need to read Heyer, but have yet to read one. It WILL be my goal for next year! LOL

readerbuzz said...

I'm hoping to complete any two of my five possible reads. Good luck to you! Stop by my blog if you can!