My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

14 November 2009

Thankfully Reading Weekend

This Thanksgiving, well the day after, I shall be spending 3 days enjoying my family and reading books. While many will be out shopping on Black Friday, I shall be home curled up with a cup of coffee and some delightfully good novels.

Jenn, Jen and Beth came up with the idea of the Thankfully Reading Weekend, which is a non-challenge event that anyone can participate in. The Thankfully Reading Weekend begins on November 27, 2009 and ends on November 29, 2009. This is meant to be a fun event and even has a Twitter hashtag for the weekend event: #thankfulreading.

Join in on the no pressure, no prizes, no challenges reading weekend. To learn more or to sign up for that promises to be a fun weekend of good food, good friends, and good books head to Book Blog Social Club! I look forward to chatting with fellow readers this coming Thanksgiving weekend.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah Brown said...

My dream would be to lock myself in my room and read for days....ahhh THAT would be a great holiday=)

Happy Sat. Sharefest

~Sarah

Two Normal Moms said...

I love it! I never do Black Friday and I always try to come up with something a little more "personally" rewarding for that weekend! I just may join you!
***Ally

Two Normal Moms said...

Oh yeah - stopping by from SITS!
***Ally

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This sounds like a lot of fun! I'm in!

BTW, I have an award for you over at:
http://rainysnowyobsessions.blogspot.com