My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

19 November 2009

Thriller & Suspense Reading Challenge 2010



Book Chick City is hosting the 2010 Thriller and Suspense Reading Challenge which begins 1 January 2010 and ends 31 December 2010. The goal is to read 12 thriller and/or suspense novels. On the information page there helpful lists of sub-genres. The books do not need to be chosen in advance and can be changed. This looks to be a fun reading challenge!

My proposed list:
  1. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
  2. The Woman in White by Wilke Collins
  3. City of Shadows by Ariana Franklin
  4. Grave Goods by Ariana Franklin
  5. Breathing Water by Timothy Hallinan
  6. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
  7. The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova
  8. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
  9. Faceless Killers by Henning Mankell
  10. Alex Cross's Trial by James Patterson
  11. 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs
  12. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield


Photobucket

4 comments:

MarceJ said...

Oh yaaay, this would be the 1st challenge that I am interested in and think I can committ to.

Thanks

Ryan G said...

I haven't decided if I'm going to do this one or not. Have fun with it.

Veens said...

Have fun! Good Luck!

Carin said...

I loved The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and The Historian! Great choices on your list! I'm going to do the challenge too, but I haven't decided what I'm putting on my list!