My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

08 November 2009

The Week Could Have Gone Better - The Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

My domain name has now been switched over to:
http://www.rundpinne.com

This has been, at the time of this posting, a very bad week for me. This past week two reviews went up and I am hoping a third will be up before this posts.
I have no idea how I will be by the time this posts, so I shall aim high!
  • To read When Everything Changed by Gail Collins (409 pages), review posted this week.
  • To begin Perfect Timing by Jill Mansell (431 pages) review to be posted this week.
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Good morning, Jennifer...You achieved quite a lot, actually. Maybe you aim too high!

Anyway, I never do more than a couple of books, or 3 on a good week, and that's fine with me!

My Salon post is here:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2009/11/hosted-by-deb-sunday-salon-our-weekly.html

Alyce said...

I'm sorry to hear about your bad week! I hope next week is better for you.

Sue Jackson said...

Jennifer - So sorry to hear you had a bad week. It's been a bad month for me, so I completely understand!!

Rest and take care of yourself and enjoy those books!

Sue

Farrah from The Book Faery Reviews said...

Green looks like a good one! I'll have to look into that one. I like coming by to check out the latest books you're into. :-)

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings said...

I'd like to read a Ted Dekker novel.