My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

09 November 2009

What Are You Reading Mondays?


I am trying a new Meme created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog saying what books I read last week and what books I plan to read this week.

My blog domain changed so please make a note of the new url: http://www.rundpinne.com

Other exciting news? I joined the Secret Santa Swap over at The Neverending Shelf, it looks like fun, so have a look.

Unfortunately, last week did not go well for me and I accomplished far less than I would have preferred.

I Read:
  • Green by Ted Dekker (392 pages)-Review
  • Children of the Dust by Dr. Ali Eteraz (337 pages)-Review
  • When Everything Changed by Gail Collins (409 pages)
This Week I am hoping to read:
  • When Everything Changed by Gail Collins (409 pages)- Review
  • Perfect Timing by Jill Mansell (431 pages)
  • The Courtesan's Scandal by Julia London (371 pages)
  • Sugarless Plum by Zippora Karz (268 pages)
  • The Secret of Joy by Melissa Senate (330 pages)
Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.

Photobucket

22 comments:

Zia said...

I should be reading The Secret of Joy this week too, providing the book gets here in time =)

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings said...

Jennifer, sorry to hear you spent the weekend in hospital. They told me my lesions could be from migrains but I only one every year or so. I do have other symptoms as well, including optic neuritis.

Anyway, thanks for sharing with me, it really helps to know there are other people out there who understand.

Hope you have a great reading week!

Mary said...

I've been seeing the cover of The Secret of Joy lately. It always gets my attention. Hope it's a good read.

Tea said...

Hi Jennifer,

I'm reading "Children of Dust" now. He and his family are living in America now. You have some good books listed this week. With the holidays coming a lot is going on.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-are-you-reading-monday-j-kaye-meme.html

Tam @ Bailey's and Books said...

You had a good week last week.
Happy reading to you.

Here is a look at my week.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

You sound productive! It's hard sometimes, isn't it, when life interferes with our reading?

My reading week is here:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_09.html

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Oh you seem to have been more productive than I would be reading, that's for certain!

I hope you're feeling alright...You have your Skypals worried.

miss cindy :) said...

Good luck with your goals this week :) I'm glad to see another participant to both this meme and the Secret Santa, I am involved in both and I love to meet new people! happy reading! my list is here :)

Crystal said...

I need to read The Courtesan's Scandal and Secret of Joy also. Great week for you and some good books coming up to. I loved The Sugarless Plum.

alitareads said...

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well last week. I hope you are feeling better this week and are able to accomplish your reading goals.

Here's my Monday Round Up.

J. Kaye said...

Your "not go well" would mean a totally success week for me. ;)

Cat said...

Children of the Dust sounds really interesting and one I shall add to my list.
Hope this week is better for you!

Andrea said...

Looks like you have a great list there. Happy reading!

Bella said...

This meme is fun. I love looking at the books everyone is reading.

Good luck with the reading week.

Gricel said...

I just looked up Sugarless Plum, it sounds like a very powerful read. I'll be looking forward to hearing more about it!

karen! said...

Enjoy your reading week!

Joy said...

Great blog, good luck with your goals for this week. Boy you have a ton of followers!

MarthaE said...

Looks like you did fine last week with some longer books! You handled the reviews very nicely!

You have quite a bit planned for this week! Have a great reading week this week!

Veens said...

Oh Jennifer! If I would read just 1 book a week I would think it as a SUCCESS!
:-)

Alissa said...

Still looks like you got quite a bit of reading in!

Kristen said...

I hope your week is more to your liking next week and that you feel better!

I'll probably be reading Seret of Joy sometime this week too (or maybe the day before it tours, if past history is anything to go on!).

Deanna/ibeeeg said...

As I mentioned in your review, I should read a Dekker book and think I will start with Green.

Your line-up for this week's reads sounds great.
I am most curious about The Courtesan's Scandal.

Happy Reading!