My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 November 2009

What Are You Reading Mondays?


I adore this meme, which was created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog . It is the perfect way for me to begin the week by helping me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

I Read:
  • When Everything Changed by Gail Collins (471 pages)- Review
  • The Whole-Food Guide to Strong Bones by Annemarie Colbin (257 pages)- Review
  • The Courtesan's Scandal by Julia London (371 pages)- Review
  • The Wildest Heart by Rosemary Rogers (739 pages)- Review
This Week I am hoping to read:
  • Sugarless Plum by Zippora Karz (268 pages)
  • The Secret of Joy by Melissa Senate (330 pages)
  • Perfect Timing by Jill Mansell (431 pages)
  • No Wind of Blame by Georgette Heyer (364 pages)
  • Sometimes We're Always Real Same-Same by Mattox Roesch (317 pages)
Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.

Photobucket

25 comments:

Mae said...

Wow - you managed to read a lot in a week!

Cat said...

The Sugarless Plum sounds interesting. I enjoyed reading your review and have added it to my list.
Happy reading!

Teddyree said...

A great line-up of books. I've read wonderful things about The Sugarless Plum, it's one I want to read. Have a great reading week :-)

Veens said...

How do u get through so much in a week! WOW!

My Monday post

Nise' said...

Great reading week. I used to read Rosemary Rogers in the late 70s early 80s.

Kristen said...

You got a good amount read last week. I enjoyed The Secret of Joy and hope you do too.

Mary said...

The more mentions I see of The Secret of Joy, the more I want to get it. Have a good week!

GFDesignz said...

I'm almost finished with The Secret of Joy and loveing it. Very good book!

Tea said...

I want to read "The Courtesan's Scandal." I really enjoyed "Perfect Timing." Have a good reading week.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-are-you-reading-monday.html

Deanna/ibeeeg said...

I really like your list of books. I am curious about every book you have on to-read list.
I plan on reading the books you have read by London and Rogers. Thanks for those reviews.

Happy Reading!

J. Kaye said...

Oh wow, it's been a long time since I've read a book by Rosemary Rogers. I think I'll add her on the list!

Ruth Schaller said...

It amazes me with the lists of books that everyone else has....lol.

Happy reading this week!

Lula O said...

Ooo, I love Georgette Heyer! I've not read that one. Looking forward to what you say about it.
Great lists!

Crystal said...

Amazing week - especially with a 739 page book. I have The Whole Foods Guide to Strong Bones and need to get that read. I hope you enjoy The Sugarless Plum and The Secret of Joy - I loved both of them.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

What an ambitious week! As someone else mentioned, Rosemary Rogers is a "blast from the past" for me. Someone to explore again.

My What Are You REading is here:

http://laurelrainsnowcreations.blogspot.com/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_16.html

Zia said...

You had a great reading week. I'm currently reading The Secret of Joy and am enjoying it.

gautami tripathy said...

I have only read 4 books till date!

Mondays: Musings/Mailbox/Whereabouts

Alissa said...

It always amazes me at how much you are able to read in a week, and it makes me a bit jealous, too. Looks like you had another great reading week.

Andrea said...

WOW, you had a great week. I hope you have another one this week. Happy reading!

Kristen said...

I wish I had a reading week like that! Lots to enjoy :o)

alitareads said...

Congrats on getting so much reading done this week - and all the reviews!

Mighty M said...

Just started The Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman.

Catherine @ The Blonde Diaries said...

I am so jealous by your finished list and your upcoming week's list. I wish I could get through more than 1-2 books a week but time always seems to run out on me. I haven't read any of the books you mentioned so I will have to start looking into them to see if there are any to add to my TBR list.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Thats a lot of pages! Wow! Nice job!

Erotic Horizon said...

I also join my voice in saying - Cool page count..

I like your list for this week...
Perfect Timing - sounds like just the ticket for me - I will await your review..

E.H>