My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

23 November 2009

What Are You Reading Mondays?


I adore this meme, which was created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog . It is the perfect way for me to begin the week by helping me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

I Read:
  • The Sugarless Plum by Zippora Karz (277 pages)- Review
  • The Secret of Joy by Melissa Senate (330 pages)- Review
  • Eat Your Way To Happiness by Elizabeth Somer (276 pages)- Review
  • Perfect Timing by Jill Mansell (431 pages)- Review
This Week I am hoping to read:
  • No Wind of Blame by Georgette Heyer (364 pages)
  • Love Finds You In Lonesome Prairie, Montana by Tricia Goyer and Ocieanna Fleiss (320 pages)- Review 11/24
  • Sometimes We're Always Real Same-Same by Mattox Roesch (317 pages)- Review 11/26
  • Blue Bells of Scotland by Laura Vosika (366 pages)
  • Pearl Girls: Encountering Grit, Experiencing Grace by Margaret McSweeney (192 pages)- Review 12/5
Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.

Photobucket

26 comments:

Cathy Ikeda said...

Hi!
The Sugarless Plum review link actually goes to When Everything Changed, but I am interested in Eat Your Way to Happiness.

Here's mine: Minding the Middle

Teddyree said...

Quite a few books on your reading list this week that I havent heard of, hope they're enjoyable. Off to check out some of your reviews.

PS love the changes on your header for Christmas ~ very cool!!

Mary said...

Nice list! I'm really hoping to read The Secret of Joy in the near future.

J. Kaye said...

Oh wow! You have an exciting line-up planned. :)

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Hmm, interesting! That "Pearl Girl" book sounds intriguing.

My post is here:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_23.html

lifeissweet16 said...

Where do you find time for all that reading???

I picked up Eleanor of Aquitaine by Alison Weir (the British author, not the American hate-monger, in case anyone googles). I bought it forever ago and decided to finally read it.

Stephanie said...

Great reading! I love this meme too. And I'm off to read your reviews. Here's what I'm up to.

gautami tripathy said...

You are doing good. I am on a slack!

Mondays: Musings/Mailbox/Whereabouts

Ruth Schaller said...

Always so many books... you make me jealous! LOL

Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving!

Erotic Horizon said...

Another great set of books - Enjoy...

E.H>

Tam @ Bailey's and Books said...

Wow, you finished up a lot of books last week.
Happy reading this week!

alitareads said...

Looks like you have a great reading week lined up! Enjoy your books :)

Alissa said...

Once again I am in awe of your voracious reading appetite! Looks like it was another great week, and a nice one planned, make sure to save some room for pie! Happy Thanksgiving!

Bluestocking said...

Nice list.

Here is mine

Cat said...

Sounds like an interesting lineup for the week although I only recognise Georgette Heyer.
Happy reading!

karen! said...

Happy Monday!
As usual it looks like you've got some good stuff planned for this week.

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

I've heard great things about the Sugarless Plum. I'm really going to have to add it to my want to read list! It looks like you have a lot of good stuff planned for this week.

Zia said...

The Sugarless Plum looks like a great read.

Veens said...

That is some great pile! Hope you have good week ahead. And nice new header!

Eli said...

Looks like you had a great week! Happy reading!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You have been busy! I have to tell you I love the Santa hats now on your header. How festive. I need to update mine but I have no holiday ones yet. :)

MarthaE said...

You have a great variety and a good week planned! Happy reading!

GFDesignz said...

Secret of Joy was awesome! Some good reads coming up!

Jo said...

Looks like you had a great week and another great week planned...

Eat Your Way to Happiness sounds good - and just in time for the holiday season. Can you enjoy it w/o cooking? =) Bc I'm just about worthless when it comes to cooking.

Deanna/ibeeeg said...

You always have such an interesting reading list. Hope your week goes well.

Happy Reading!

Kristen said...

I loved The Secret of Joy too. And I have Perfect Timing sitting here to read. It's even the British version from long before it was available here in the states. Guess that just shows how long it takes me to get to books! ::sigh::