My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

30 November 2009

What Are You Reading Mondays?


I adore this meme, which was created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog . It is the perfect way for me to begin the week by helping me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

I Read:
  • Perfect Timing by Jill Mansell (448 pages)- Review
  • Love Finds You In Lonesome Prairie, Montana by Tricia Goyer and Ocienna Fleiss (348 pages)- Review
  • Sometimes We're Real Same-Same by Mattox Roesch (317 pages)- Review
  • No Wind of Blame by Georgette Heyer (364 pages)- Review
This Week I am hoping to read:
  • Blue Bells of Scotland by Laura Vosika (366 pages)
  • Pearl Girls: Encountering Grit, Experiencing Grace by Margaret McSweeney (192 pages)- Review 12/5
  • Saving Sammy by Beth Alison Maloney (260 pages) - Review 12/7
  • The Possibility of Everything by Hope Edelman (325 pages) - 12/9
  • Rain Dance by Joy DeKok (337 pages) - Review 12/10
  • A Jolly Good Fellow by Stephen V. Masse (220 pages) - Review 12/12
Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Shona said...

Nice reading list..Have fun reading..I am waiting to the read this Jill Mansell book

Mary said...

Great list. Hope they're all good books!

Sasha said...

I've been seeing reviews of "The Possibility of Everything" everywhere, I'm so intrigued. Hope you enjoy your reading! :)

J. Kaye said...

What a great week of reading you have planned!

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

It looks like you had a great reading week! :) Good luck this week.

Erotic Horizon said...

I am constantly blown away by your page count every week...

Georgette Heyer - my moms favourite author, I have never gotten into her books though...

Happy reading my dear..

E.H>

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Saving Sammy is a good read. Enjoy all your books!

Lynne said...

You are so motivated! You actually put the dates that you hope to do your reviews? Holy cow, you are good :)

I've only heard of the one book - The Possibility of Everything and maaaaybe Rain Dance?? Sounds familiar. Anyhoo, good luck with your goals, and...

Happy Reading!

Laughing Stars said...

These look terrific! I loved Saving Sammy. Now I'm off to read your reviews from the past week.

My Monday post is here: It's Monday, What Are You reading?

Teddyree said...

Looks like Saving Sammy is one to look out for. Hope you have another great reading week :-)