My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

13 December 2009

A Good Week: The Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com


Everyday through Christmas I shall be posting a "12 Days of Pearls" post, each by a different author. Not onlyare these stories true and uplifting, but for each person who chooses to leave a comment, their names will be collected the week after Christmas and one lucky winner will receive a 3 strand pearl necklace! 12 Pearls of Christmas Series and contest sponsored by Pearl Girls®. For more information, please visit www.pearlgirls.info.

I had an extremely productive week before I fell really ill.

This past week seven reviews went up:
I am hoping to read (I have a raging fever so the odds are not good):
    • To read A Blue and Gray Christmas by Joan Medlicott (323 pages)
    • To begin A Highlander Christmas by Janet Chapman (334 pages)
    Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

    All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

    Photobucket

3 comments:

MoziEsmé said...

Way to go on getting all the reviews up! I have a hard enough time even when I'm not feeling sick.

Do hope you're feeling better!

Six Feet Under Blog said...

Hope you feel better!

Alyce said...

Seven reviews is amazing! I hope you're feeling better now!