My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

09 December 2009

Human Error-When Not to Blog

I would like to apologise to everyone whose comments did not get published. It is nothing personal and I assure you, I tried to retrieve them and lacked the knowledge. I am home sick with a current temp of 103.7 and thought I should at least put the comments through. This was a fatal error on my part. I should not have gone near the computer. I lost 20-25 beautiful, thoughtful, comments and I sincerely apologise. If anyone happens to notice their comment is not here and would like to be super kind and re-comment, I would be beyond thrilled. I learned a new lesson, do not blog while ill.
I am going back to bed and promise to stay away from the computer.

Photobucket

11 comments:

angie said...

Hope you feel better soon. 104 is HIGH!

Mary said...

Hope you feel better soon....

alitareads said...

Yes, stay away and rest! I hope you feel better soon.

Just Like June said...

Oh you poor thing. Back to bed and push the fluids! Get checked out for sure if that temp doesn't go down. ((hug))

Mighty M said...

Get some rest - hope you feel better soon!

Melody said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Diane said...

you are FORGIVEN :) hope u r better soon.

HODGEPODGESPV said...

to err is human, to really screw up, they gave us computers! no knitting. no computing, lots of liquids and rest!

and when you are better i will tell you about my love new yarn!

HODGEPODGESPV said...

to err is human, to really screw up, they gave us computers! no knitting. no computing, lots of liquids and rest!

and when you are better i will tell you about my love new yarn!

Farrah said...

Oh no! Girl get back into that bed and forget the online world! I hope you get well soon. :-)

MarceJ said...

Hope your feeling better.