My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

27 December 2009

The Last Sunday Salon of 2009

The Sunday Salon.com


With Christmas and all the fun the holidays have entailed, I have not had time to read, thus only two books have been reviewed this past week. With New Year's approaching, until I begin The New Year's Read-a-Thon at 5pm December 31st, I may not accomplish much reading as I am enjoying this time with my husband and 3 sons.

This past only two review went up:
I am hoping to read (but will be lucky to make it through the first novel):
  • To read Deadly Codes by JP O'Donnell (206 pages)
  • To begin Leading Lady by Heywood Gould (297 pages)
    Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

    All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

    Photobucket

2 comments:

Farrah from The Book Faery Reviews said...

I can't believe 2009 is coming to an end! As much as I hate time to fly by, 2009 is definitely one of those years I'm glad to see go. I just KNOW 2010 is going to be an AWESOME year!

Suzanne said...

It sure was a busy week! I understand how a bit of reading was hard to accomplish! I have heard so many wonderful things about Georgette Heyer. Thanks for the great review!