My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

28 December 2009

New Year Read-A-Thon!



I had meant to blog about this fantastic read-a-thon, apparently I only managed to place it in my sidebar. What is this read-a-thon you ask? It is the New Year Read-A-Thon which is being hosted by Bookworming In the 21st Century. The read-a-thon is open to all people, please have a look at this wonderful event: New Year Read-A-Thon.

Why a read-a-thon? To promote reading in the New Year! Bring on 2010!

Starts: 5 pm on Thursday, 31 December 2009
Ends: 10 pm on Sunday, 3 January 2010

I am hoping to catch up on some much needed reading. I hope many will join in the New Year Read-A-Thon.

You can read as little or as much as you want, include the family as well.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny Girl said...

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas Jennifer!

This sounds like a great idea. I have some reading I need to catch up on myself. If I don't participate, I'll try to stop by and cheer you on at least :) Take care.

Becca said...

Wow that sounds intense! I don't know if I could read books for sooo long! :)