My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

31 December 2009

New Year's Eve means....


I have decided to make some blogging resolutions based on past failures from last year.
  • Blog about each book read for a specific challenge.
  • Keep accurate page, book, and author counts for all challenges.
  • Add reviews of my personal books I read.
  • Stick with my specific blogging times, my family is not getting younger, time is precious.
  • Comment more when I visit blogs, this will also help me meet more bloggers.
Certainly there are many more areas I need to improve on, yet this list will keep me motivated. It may take some time to get used to these resolutions, since I have fallen into some bad habits, especially when it comes to reading challenges. Wish me luck, I shall need it.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Love your resolutions! Simple and achievable!

Happy New Year!

In case you're interested, I did a blog post for My Favorite Reads, at:
http://rainysnowyobsessions.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-favorite-reads_31.html

Ann On and On... said...

Goals are good.... and it's o.k. to not always accomplish 100%. Recognizing room for improvement or newness is the growing part! Happy New Year!

fredamans said...

Good luck, and Happy New Year!

Ryan G said...

Have a glorious New Year.

Diane said...

Jen

Hope that you have a Happy and Healthy New Year. May all they books that your read in 2010 be terrific.

Jenny Girl said...

I know exactly what you mean. You have set some excellent goals and think you will succeed.