My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

28 December 2009

Reading Into the New Year!



I have already blogged about the New Year Read-A-Thon I am participating in, but I also will be joining in the other event hosted by Bookworming In the 21st Century. This read-a-thon will overlap the other one I am doing, but I wanted my readers to know about this option as well. It can be as long or as short as you like. Begin reading 5 minutes before midnight or read all night long. There are no time constraints. The Read-a-thon is open to all people and is a delightful way to add your children into the picture. To learn more, have a look at this read-a-thon, Reading Into the New Year. I am not one to party on New Year's Eve so this is perfect for me. What a delightful way to ring in the New Year than with books!

Photobucket

No comments: