My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

20 December 2009

A Sad Week- The Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com


Everyday through Christmas I shall be posting a "12 Days of Pearls" post, each by a different author. Not onlyare these stories true and uplifting, but for each person who chooses to leave a comment, their names will be collected the week after Christmas and one lucky winner will receive a 3 strand pearl necklace! 12 Pearls of Christmas Series and contest sponsored by Pearl Girls®. For more information, please visit www.pearlgirls.info.

Being ill coupled with my son's pet bearded dragon (Sheldon) dying, and winter break beginning all made for a poor reading week.

This past week only three reviews went up:
I am hoping to read:
  • To read These Old Shades by Georgette Heyer (378 pages)
  • To begin The Sign For Drowning by Rachel Stolzman (194 pages)
    Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

    All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

    Photobucket

4 comments:

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Hope you feel better and have a wonderful Christmas!

CanCan (Mom Most Traveled) said...

I'm sad to hear about Sheldon passing :(
I hope you have some meaningful holiday moments this week.

Suzanne said...

I hope you are feeling better... and I am so sorry to hear about Sheldon passing away! I hope the week ahead will ease some of the pain you are having...
Take care....

Naomi said...

Oh, no! Poor Sheldon. I know he was much more special to you than you initially expected him to be. I hope you feel better soon.