My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

22 December 2009

Salvation? Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here is mine:

"It may be. I do not know. She looks up to him, Davenant! She worships him!" "Therein I see his salvation." Hugh said.

~Page 274, These Old Shades by Georgette Heyer
My Review


What are you reading?

Photobucket

21 comments:

fredamans said...

Happy holidays!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesday_21.html

Ladybug said...

Great teaser! It seems to be Georgette Heyer Teaser Tuesday today :)

Mine is from Knife by R.J.Anderson

Merry Christmas!

Marg said...

I just read this a couple of weeks ago! Hope you enjoy it too.

Mine is here

Beth F said...

I haven't read Heyer! Happy holidays.

cfisher1504 said...

"I hope there is a point to this," Pete choked out. "Because that's vile dust." Pg. 115 from Demon ound by Caitlin Kittredge

Lorielle said...

Sounds like truth he speaks. :) Mine's here.

gautami tripathy said...

Great teaser!

Teaser Tuesdays: To Desire A Devil by Elizabeth Hoyt

Laughing Stars aka The Stark Raving Bibliophile said...

I've seen several Georgette Heyer quotes today. :-) Enjoy!

Stephanie aka Laughing Stars
Tuesday Teaser: Wild Roses by Deb Caletti

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Fascinating teaser!

Mine is here:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesdays_22.html

sumanam said...

Nice one.. Here is mine:
http://sumanam.wordpress.com/

JoAnn said...

I keep meaning to read Georgette Heyer. Great teaser!

rajm said...

well there's the question, is she?

Margot at Joyfully Retired said...

I have Georgette Heyer on my list of authors to discover in 2010. I'll watch for your review and see if this is one I should read.

Miss Moppet said...

I've read quite a few Heyers but not this one! I think it has an 18th century setting rather than her usual Regency, am I right?

fleurfisher said...

Ooh, lovely. I love Georgette Heyer and your teaser has brightened up a dull Tuesday!

Novroz said...

Sounds like a romance book... Unfortunately I dont read romance.

Jennifer said...

Novroz,
The "romance" would be equal to or less then Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, or Sense and Sensability.

Yvonne said...

Great teaser!

Laya said...

Ooooh, Georgette Heyer. She's good! Going to look for this when I go book shopping. :)

Thanks for dropping by my teaser! :)

Katy said...

This book is on my wishlist--great teaser!

Here's mine!

Staci said...

I love Heyer!! Great teaser!