My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 December 2009

The Sunday Salon 6 December

The Sunday Salon.com
Decorating cut into my reading time, but I think I managed it fairly well.

This past week five reviews went up:
Three Guest Author Posts:

Mary Lydon Simonsen about her book Searching For Pemberley
Caroline Taggart about her book, I Used to Know That: Stuff You Forgot From School
Lois Herr about her new novel Dear Coach: Letters Home From WWII

I am hoping to read:
  • To read Saving Sammy by Beth Alison Maloney (260 pages) Review and Tour 12/7
  • To begin The Possibility of Everything by Hope Edelman (325 pages) Review 12/9
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Your week sounds good! Mixing it up, reading and decorating.

I've heard quite a bit lately about "The Possibility of Everything."

My Salon post is here:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/12/sunday-salon.html

Farrah from The Book Faery Reviews said...

I'm going to have to get a copy of Blue Bells of Scotland by Laura Vosika. Sounds like a good one. :-)

Stacey said...

Stopping by from SITS. Just ordered my first Fair Trade Coffee. I have been wanting to do so for such a long time. Thanks for the inspiration and reminder.