My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

14 December 2009

What Are You Reading Mondays? 14 December 2009


I adore this meme, which was created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog . It is the perfect way for me to begin the week by helping me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

I Read:
  • Saving Sammy by Beth Alison Maloney (260 pages)- Review
  • The Basic Book of Digital Photography (528 pages) by Tom Grimm, Michele Grimm - Review
  • The Possibility of Everything by Hope Edelman (325 pages) - Review
  • Rain Dance ( 337 pages) by Joy DeKok - Review
  • Ciao Italia Five-Ingredient Favorites by Mary Ann Esposito (150 pages) - Review
  • Healthy Bread In Five Minutes A Day by Jeff Hertzberg, M.D., Zoë François (324 pages) - Review
  • A Jolly Good Fellow by Stephen V. Masse (220 pages) - Review
This Week I am hoping to read:
  • A Blue and Gray Christmas by Joan Medlicott (323 pages) - Review 12/15
  • A Highland Christmas by Janet Chapman (334 pages) - 12/18
  • The Sign For Drowning by Rachel Stolzman (192 pages)
  • These Old Shades by Georgette Heyer (378 pages) - Review 12/26
  • Across The Endless River by Thad Carhart (305 pages)
  • Leading Lady by Heywood Gould (297 pages)
  • A Visit From Voltaire by Dinah Lee Kung (351 pages)
    Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.

    Photobucket

12 comments:

Teddyree said...

Wow you had a great week, looking forward to your review on Across the Endless River. Happy reading!

Cat said...

Happy reading.....that's quite a list to get through.

Sharon said...

You have a heavy schedule, reading wise! I checked you your reviews on Saving Sammy and Rain Dance. Saving Sammy shows that Doctors are not the be all and end all. A very hopeful book for mothers facing who knows what with their children. Both books sounded uplifting.

I'd like to read your review for These Old Shades when you finish it!

My Mailbox Monday is here:
http://abookwormsblog1.blogspot.com/

J. Kaye said...

Not sure why I get a thrill when I see another blogger reading the same book I just completed. ;) Really enjoyed A Highland Christmas.

Kristen said...

Wow! A great week for you!!!

Steph said...

You are a prolific reader! :-) I loved Saving Sammy, and the rest of them look quite good, too.

Crystal said...

Great reading week. I need to read The Possibility of Everything and I'm off to check out your review.

I just finished A Blue and Gray Christmas yesterday and enjoyed it.

Have a wonderful week!

MarceJ said...

I want to know how you read this much WOWSA.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/12/what-are-you-reading-do-you-read-more.html

Book Crazy Jenn said...

WOW what a list - good luck I hope you get though it :)

Erotic Horizon said...

What a haul this week - congrats ...

The Basic Book of Digital Photography - one of my passions...

I will be checking out that review..

E.H>

Joy said...

I have read Janet Chapman before and really like her books. Have a great week!

Ruth Schaller said...

You read quite a bit last week! I'm jealous!

Hope this week is as good! :D

Happy Holidays!