My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

07 December 2009

What Are You Reading Mondays? 7 December


I adore this meme, which was created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog . It is the perfect way for me to begin the week by helping me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

I Read:
  • No Wind of Blame by Georgette Heyer (364 pages)- Review
  • How To Roast A Lamb: New Greek Classic Cooking (304 pages) by Michael Psilakis, Barbara Kafka - Review
  • Blue Bells of Scotland by Laura Vosika (366 pages) - Review
  • Pearl Girls Encountering Grit, Experiencing Grace ( 192 pages) compiled by Margaret McSweeney - Review
This Week I am hoping to read:
  • Saving Sammy by Beth Alison Maloney (260 pages) - Review 12/7
  • The Possibility of Everything by Hope Edelman (325 pages) - 12/9
  • Rain Dance by Joy DeKok (337 pages) - Review 12/10
  • A Jolly Good Fellow by Stephen V. Masse (220 pages) - Review 12/12
Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Erotic Horizon said...

Another wonderful reading week for you..

I like historical and Blue Bells of Scotland by Laura Vosika - sounds so good..

E.H>

Teddyree said...

Another great week for you. Checked out some of your reviews and added a few more books to my wishlist LOL
Happy reading :-)

Sharon said...

I keep telling myself I need to read a book by Heyer. this one sounds really good. I like the sound of the Pear Girls too. I hadn't heard of it so thanks for the intro!

Mary said...

Great books this week. I'll watch for your reviews!

J. Kaye said...

LOL! I am glad you adore this meme. I do too and feel exactly as you do. I've noticed it helps me stay on focus better than anything else I've tried. Another thing I found out is I learn so much about books. I know, that's like a duh, but I am learning way, way more than expected!

Ruth Schaller said...

I feel the same way about this meme, but sometimes I get depressed that I didn't reach my goals from the last week! LOL

Hope you have a great week!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

"Rain Dance" sounds intriguing! My week is here:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Alayne said...

I've heard good things about Hayer. What do you think?
Alayne
The Crowded Leaf

Cathy Ikeda said...

Nice list. I'm adding Pearl Girls to my TBR list. Have a great week!
Cathy
Minding the Middle

Kristen said...

Good reading week. And all reviewed in a timely manner too. Color me jealous!