My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 December 2009

What Are You Reading Mondays - December 21


I adore this meme, which was created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog . It is the perfect way for me to begin the week by helping me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

I Read:
  • A Blue and Gray Christmas by Joan Medlicott (323 pages)- Review
  • A Highlander Christmas (334 pages) by Janet Chapman - Review
  • The SuperStress Solution by Roberta Lee, M.D. (3o4 pages) - Review
  • Across the Endless River ( 308 pages) by Joy Thad Carhart - Review
This Week I am hoping to read (Considering the holidays, I doubt half of these will get read):
  • The Sign For Drowning by Rachel Stolzman (192 pages)
  • These Old Shades by Georgette Heyer (378 pages) - Review 12/26
  • Leading Lady by Heywood Gould (297 pages)
  • A Visit From Voltaire by Dinah Lee Kung (351 pages)
  • Deadly Codes by JP O'Donnell (206 pages)
  • Abandoned and Forgotten by Evelyne Tannehill (431 pages)
    Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.

    Photobucket

12 comments:

Mary said...

I don't think I'll be reading much this week, if at all. Looks like you enjoyed Blue and Gray Christmas. I'll have to look for that next year : )

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You have a lot on your reading plate! I read Blue and Gray Christmas last week as well and really enjoyed The Sign For Drowning.

Have a great week!

J. Kaye said...

Yep, the holidays will be interfering with a lot of people. :) If I don't get a chance to tell you later, Merry Christmas!

Sharon said...

You have quite a list of books there. I dared only one for this week! :)

I loved your review of Across the endless river! the cover is very attractive as well. thanks for telling me about it, on my wish list it goes!

Teddyree said...

Wow you've managed to do quite a bit of reading in the lead-up to Christmas. Have a wonderful week, sounds like you have some good books lined-up!

inthehammockblog said...

Great reads! I haven't heard of a lot of these! Enjoy!

Nina said...

You have read amazingly good books! Have fun reading the other ones. :)

Stephanie said...

I love the way you use your Monday Meme post to set goals for the coming week. Enjoy!

Lisa said...

Ohh sounds like nice reads.

Here's Mine.

Crazy-for-Books said...

I also have THE SIGN FOR DROWNING to read as well. It sounds really good, so I hope to get to that one ASAP. I'll be looking forward to your review! :)

Allison said...

Heck if you can finish one of those books during the holiday weekend, I will be impressed! That is surely a lot of reading :)

I haven't read any of these so I am interested to read your reviews!

Page (One Book At A Time) said...

You've got quite the list for Christmas week! Hope you enjoy whatever you get too.
I think I shall look up The Sign For Drowning. The title interests me...