My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

28 December 2009

What Are You Reading Mondays? The Last One Until 2010


I adore this meme, which was created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog . It is the perfect way for me to begin the week by helping me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.

I was correct in assuming I would not get much reading accomplished over the Christmas Holiday.

I Read:
  • These Old Shades by Georgette Heyer (384 pages)- Review
  • I Used to Know That (175 pages) by Caroline Taggart - Review
  • The Sign for Drowning (205 pages) by Rachel Stolzman - Review
This Week I am hoping to read (Considering the holidays, I doubt half of these will get read until the New Year's Read-a-Thon):
  • Leading Lady by Heywood Gould (297 pages)
  • A Visit From Voltaire by Dinah Lee Kung (351 pages)
  • Deadly Codes by JP O'Donnell (206 pages)
  • Abandoned and Forgotten by Evelyne Tannehill (431 pages)
    Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.

    Photobucket

13 comments:

Erotic Horizon said...

Another Heyer - Hope they are working for you...

Happy reading my dear...

E.H>

Nina said...

I want to know what the book 'Leading Lady' is about! Going to the page right now. :)

Happy reading to YOU.

Ruth Schaller said...

Lots of books....lol I hope you have a good reading week and a Happy New Year!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

You have an ambitious week, and actually, you read a lot last week, considering the holidays!

My post is here:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_28.html

Laughing Stars aka The Stark Raving Bibliophile said...

You had a great week of reading! I am especially intrigued by The Sign for Drowning.

Mine is here

Alissa said...

I laugh that your idea of not getting much reading done, means reading three books! I barely read one this past week.

Kristen said...

I think you did pretty well given the holidays! Here's to a great week this week.

Lorielle said...

I admire all of you folks who can read so many books a week! I'd have that TBR shelf done in now time. :) I've got a fun little thing going on over at my blog, thought you might like to play along! It's here! Happy 2010.

J. Kaye said...

You did great on the New Year's Read-a-Thon! Way to go!!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I didnt get the reading done that I wanted to either. Thats ok... still have this week which will also be a nice long weekend! :)

Joy said...

Have a Happy New Years and Happy Reading!

Jenny Girl said...

Ilike the titla of Abandoned and Forgotten. What's that about? I'll be looking for your review. Enjoy your week.

Nise' said...

Being sick last week helped my reading. Another Heyer to add to my list!