My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

18 January 2010

Coming Soon: The Devil In Merrivale by Jackie Griffey


My review copy has yet to arrive, however today was my original tour date so I shall spotlight the book, and follow-up with my review at a later date.


Title: The Devil In Merrivale
Author: Jackie Griffey
Publisher: Zumaya Enigma
Publication Date: January 4, 2010
Paperback: 262 Pages
ISBN: 978-1934841846
Genre: Mystery

About the book:

Murder isn’t the usual order of business in the little town of Merrivale, Tennessee, so the brutal stabbing death of popular high school student Denise Davis sends a shock through the community. Sheriff Cas Larkin is determined to find the killer, and the last thing he needs is distractions like the increasing reports of missing cattle and other livestock.

But as he digs deeper, Cas uncovers another mystery–a strange “club” the members are afraid to talk about, and for good reason. One of the recruits is brutally beaten when he refuses to take the club’s activities seriously. He also refuses to talk about those activities–until they turn turn deadly.

There’s something dark and sinister going on in Merrivale, and if Cas can’t figure out what it is and put a stop to it, there’ll be the devil to pay.


The tour schedule for The Devil In Merrivale by Jackie Griffey can be found here.

My review will posted s soon as the book arrives and I have a chance to read it.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Ryan G said...

Sounds like it could be a good book, hope you enjoy it once you get to it.

I have an award for you

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com/2010/01/3-great-awards.html

Six Feet Under Blog said...

Ill be on a look out for it(review)!

Pricilla said...

Hmmm, my copy hasn't arrived either and I'm up next week.

Anonymous said...

Ryan G: Glad you liked the sound of my book :-) (and will come back to Merrivale to visit since it's the first of a series.)
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Six Feet Under! Now there's a title worth some attention! Hope you like The Devil in Merrivale review.
Jackie Griffey

Anonymous said...

Pricilla: No review copy? I don't know what happened but it will get there. Hope you like it.
Thanks to all of you for coming by, and good luck to all of us in 2010,
Jackie Griffey