My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 January 2010

Completed Reading Into the New Year!



I joined with others to Reading Into The New Year hosted by Bookworming In the 21st Century. I was reading A Visit From Voltaire by Dinah Lee Kung when the New Year Arrived. I am still reading as I am also in the New Year Read-a-Thon. My family liked reading in the New Year and my one son even chose to read Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare.

Photobucket

6 comments:

J. Kaye said...

You go! I think this is a fun event. Also, I wanted to pop in and wish you a Happy New Year!

Jenny Girl said...

Great job! And a family event too. That is awesome. Happy New Year!

The Tome Traveller said...

Happy New Year, Jennifer!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always

V said...

Here's to reading....and a Happy New Year:) Here from sits...Enjoy♥

Kristen said...

That book sounds interesting as I love Voltaire! Glad you enjoyed yourself! Thanks for participating!