My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

23 January 2010

The French Historicals Oh-La-La! Challenge

I most likely mentioned earlier that I would not join another reading challenge, yet I could not ignore Enchanted By Josephine's French Historicals Oh-La -La!!! Challenge.


The challenge runs from January 1, 2010 through December 15, 2010. The rules are rather simple, the novels must be French Historical Fiction or French Historical Non-Fiction.

There are three reading challenge levels to choose from:

La Princesse: Read 3 books
La Dauphine: Read 6 books
La Reine: Read 9 books
L’Impératrice: More than 9 books

Being an optimistic reader, I am striving to reach the level of L’Impératrice.

My choices will be listed as I proceed. Anyone wanted to join in my visit here.

Photobucket

3 comments:

brizmus said...

Ooh good luck with this one! I might have to check it out. . .

Stephanie said...

Best of luck! Sounds like a fun adventure!

Ms. Lucy said...

Yay! So glad you're on board:)I'll be looking forward to your reviews. Oh, and BTW, if you want them posted on my site as well- just write me an email: enchantedbyjosephine@gmail.com

Thanks-can't wait to see what you pick for your reads:)